Senior Services of America, a National growing Senior Housing Organization that provides independent living, assisted living and memory care services is currently seeking an experienced Executive Director/Administrator to become an integral part of our team at Tallahassee Memory Care in Tallahssee, Florida.
You will have the responsibility to oversee all departmental staff, business development, quality assurance, financial management, occupancy requirements, customer service and healthcare programs and to ensure the community meets financial goals within established budgetary guidelines while maintaining high occupancy through marketing strategies and the assurance of adequate staffing and the continuity and consistency in the delivery and quality of services. You will lead the team by demonstrating warmth, friendliness, and encouragement, while at the same time while maintaining compliance with all applicable laws and government regulations and in accordance with residents’ needs, and our own policies and procedures.
This position is fast paced, rewarding and challenging. You will be given plenty of room for creative thinking and development of programs and services for the Residents as well as the team members. You will be expected to manage the budget, meet occupancy and revenue requirements as well as maintain compliance with all applicable Assisted Living Government Regulations. Juggling many balls at once is not unusual in the Assisted Living setting.
Sound like the right position for you? The ideal ED candidate must have proven success in managing in a long-term care, assisted living, health care, senior housing or hospitality environment and outstanding customer service and communication skills.
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- Current Assisted Living Certification preferred
- Successful track record in managing all operations in a Senior Living environment, preferably as an Executive Director/Administrator or Manager
- Bachelor's Degree in healthcare, gerontology, business or related field preferred
- Education and license in good standing by the State Licensing Authority
- Current LPN/LVN or RN licensure as specified by state agency a plus
- Knowledge of applicable state and federal regulations
- Demonstrated success in census building, revenue generation, staff retention, customer satisfaction and fiscal management
- Must have or be able to obtain First Aid/CPR certification
- Ability to read and interpret financial statements and manage a budget
- Excellent staff retention and customer service skills
- Work history that supports ability to hire, direct and manage staff
- Must be able to communicate in both written and spoken English
- Working knowledge of computer programs including MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be available by phone at all times
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Must be able to pass DOJ criminal background clearance
- Excellent References
- This is a full-time salaried position
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Bonus Program
- Benefits include Medical, Dental and 401K
- Mileage reimbursed for work related travel
Qualified Applicants, to be considered for this position we require, in addition to your resume, please submit a cover letter with a brief synopsis of your qualifications, as well as stating your salary requirement and email them to: email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer