Broadview at Tallahassee
Assisted Living Monthly Base Rates starting at $3,125
Starting rates subject to availability.
Respite Rent Rates (7 day min.)
Respite Rent - $175/day, all-inclusive
- Apartment base rent
- Three delicious meals served restaurant-style
- All utilities including electricity, water & sewer
- Basic extended cable
- Weekly housekeeping & linen service
- Scheduled transportation for doctor visits
- Scheduled transportation for shopping & outings
- Life Enrichment program
- 24-hour staff
- General maintenance
- Emergency alert pendant
Assisted Living Services
Assisted Living in our Community means personal, resident-centered care where service plans are designed to meet your individual requests and needs. Our Wellness Director and entire team work to develop a service plan that is unique to each Resident. Our Community is licensed as Assisted Living which means each apartment is licensed by the state governing agency as approved living space for providing care, and every Resident enters the Community with at least a level one service plan.
By living in a licensed Assisted Living Community, you have the peace of mind knowing care services are available as you need them, and our team may work with your physician and health care providers to assist with your changing needs. After completing a “Get Acquainted” visit and learning more about your unique needs, lifestyle and routine, our Wellness Director and Executive Director will be able to determine the proposed level of service plan for you or your loved one.
Levels of Care
- Level I - $500
- Level II - $1000
- Level III - $1500
- Level IV - $2000
Additional Services Available
- Guest Meals - $8/breakfast, $10/lunch or dinner
- Tray Service (contagious illness only) - no charge
- Room Service - $5.00/tray
- Phone Service - arranged & paid by resident
- Beauty/Barber Service - per salon charges
- Personal Care & Nutritional Supplies - see our product menu
- Lost Emergency Alert Pendant - $150
- Weekly Personal Laundry - $100/month (Up to 2 loads per week—wash, dry and fold; additional loads are $25/load)
Additional Service Fees
Respite Move-In Fee - $250
Apartment Transfer Fee (Resident Requested) - $500
New Resident Move-In Fee (one-time only) - $1,750/person
- This is a one-time charge for ongoing maintenance such as cleaning and sanitizing apartments as they become available, and initial carpet cleaning and painting. It is also used for general maintenance and upkeep of the common and outdoor areas.
Second Person Fee - $1,050
- This is for a related family member and covers items such as utilities, activities and life enrichment program, goods and services, as well as meals and dining services. Fee applies to private pay, non-companion suites.
Pet Fee (non-refundable, one-time only) - $500
- Although we appreciate your pets, all animals must be pre-approved by our Executive Director before they are allowed to move-in. Size, weight, type of animal and ability to live with the elderly population are all criteria taken into consideration before acceptance. Pets must be house trained, spayed or neutered, well behaved, on a leash at all times, and have a recent Veterinarian statement of good health. Please see our Pet Policy for more information on pet move-in fee and caring for the animal. We follow State and Federal Guidelines regarding service and companion animals.
Pharmacy Fee - $150 monthly
- Our community utilizes a “preferred pharmacy” to assist us with ordering and packaging medications, help us in communicating with physicians and various healthcare providers, assist with oversight of our medication process, as well as provide training for our team members. Residents are not required to use our preferred pharmacy, however, if they choose not to use our pharmacy, a $150 monthly fee is charged on their monthly statement to help cover the additional costs for managing the medications outside our system.