- Licensed nurse in community 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Our well-trained, caring staff available 24 hours a day
- Transportation for scheduled medical appointments, shopping and outings
- Therapeutic activities with art, pets, music and children
- Sip and chat while enjoying nutritional snacks throughout the day
- Special dietary options available
- Three delicious and well-balanced meals daily
Assisted Living Services
At Broadview Assisted Living at Tallahassee, the following services are included in the base rent: lodging, laundry services (community linens and towels), weekly housekeeping, three well-balanced meals and snacks, life enrichment activities, scheduled transportation, use of common areas, 24-hour staff, nurse supervision, and water, sewer, garbage utilities paid. Cable television and personal telephone are arranged for and paid by the individual Resident.
In addition to the services included in base rent, Broadview Assisted Living at Tallahassee offers assisted living services designed to meet individual Resident needs. Our get acquainted assessment process helps our Community Executive Director and Wellness Director identify prospective residents’ unique needs, routine and lifestyle and determine their service plan which includes the monthly cost of care.