Tallahassee Memory Care rates
Monthly Base Rates starting at $2,850
Starting rates subject to availability.
Respite Rent Rates (7 day min.)
Respite Rent - $200/day, all inclusive
- Apartment base rent
- Three delicious meals served restaurant-style
- All utilities including electricity, water & sewer
- Basic expanded cable
- Weekly housekeeping & linen service
- Scheduled transportation for doctor visits
- Scheduled transportation for shopping & outings
- Life Enrichment program
- 24-hour staff
- General maintenance
Personal Care Services
At Tallahassee Memory Care our service plans are designed to meet your loved ones individual requests and needs. We believe in resident-centered care, where our Wellness Director and entire team work to develop a service plan that is unique to each Resident.
After completing a “Get Acquainted” visit, and learning more about your loved ones unique needs, lifestyle and routine, our Wellness Director and Executive Director will be able to determine the proposed level of service plan for your loved one.
Levels of Care
- Level I - $600
- Level II - $1100
- Level III - $1600
- Level IV - $2100
Additional Service Fees
Respite Move-in Fee - $250
Apartment Transfer Fee (Resident Requested) - $500
New Resident Move-In Fee (one-time only) - $2,000/person
- This is a one-time charge for ongoing maintenance such as cleaning and sanitizing apartments as they become available, and initial carpet cleaning and painting. It is also used for general maintenance and upkeep of the common and outdoor areas.
Second Person Fee - $1,100
- This is for a related family member and covers items such as utilities, activities and life enrichment program, goods and services, as well as meals and dining services. Fee applies to private pay, non-companion suites.
Pharmacy Fee - $150 monthly
- Our community utilizes a “preferred pharmacy” to assist us with ordering and packaging medications, help us in communicating with physicians and various health care providers, assist with oversight of our medication process, as well as provide training for our team members.Residents are not required to use our preferred pharmacy, however, if they choose not to use our pharmacy, a $150 monthly fee is charged on their monthly statement to help cover the additional costs for managing the medications outside our system.
Additional Services Available
Guest Meals - $8/breakfast, $10/lunch or dinner
Tray Service (contagious illness only) - no charge
Room Service - $5.00/tray
Phone Service - arranged & paid by resident
Beauty/Barber Service - per salon charges
Personal Care & Nutritional Supplies - see our product menu
Weekly Personal Laundry - $100/month (Up to 2 loads per week—wash, dry and fold; additional loads are $25/load)