- Licensed nurse in community 24-hours a day, 7 days a week
- Our well-trained, caring staff available 24-hours a day
- Transportation for scheduled medical appointments, shopping, and outings
- Therapeutic activities with art, pets, music and children
- Sip and chat while enjoying nutritional snacks throughout the day
- Special dietary options available
- Three delicious and well-balanced meals daily
Assisted Living Services
As a Senior Services of America community all of our programs include the following basic services: lodging, laundry services (linens and towels), weekly housekeeping, well-balanced meals and snacks, 24-hour staff, nurse supervision, and utilities with the exception of telephone and cable service.
In addition to the included basics, Senior Services of America offers enhanced care options that take your loved one's specific personal needs into detailed account. Our assessment process helps our community directors identify prospective residents’ needs to ensure that your loved one receives only the care specific to them.
Our Community Relations Director, in conjunction with our Director of Wellness will be able to determine the monthly cost of a proposed care plan after completing a complimentary assessment of your loved one's unique needs and lifestyle.
Learn more about Tallahassee Memory Care.