- Activities staff provides meaningful, stimulating programs
- All of our staff have dementia/mental health training
- Beautician and barber services
- Licensed nurses and caregivers
- Transportation to medical providers
- Weekly outings and sightseeing tours
- Pharmacy partner
- Special diets
- One and two-person transfers
- Hoyer lift
Assisted Living Services
At Generations at Lewiston, the following services are included in the base rent: lodging, laundry services (community linens and towels), weekly housekeeping, three well-balanced meals and snacks, life enrichment activities, scheduled transportation, use of common areas, nurse supervision, and water, sewer, garbage utilities paid.
In addition to the services included in base rent, Generations at Lewiston offers assisted living and memory care services designed to meet individual resident needs. Our get acquainted assessment process helps our community Executive Director and Wellness Director identify prospective residents’ unique needs, routine and lifestyle and determine their service plan which includes the monthly cost of care.
© Aaron Frizzell Photography