Personal Care in Bridgeville
Our personal care residents enjoy living in private (or companion) apartments, furnished and decorated with their favorite things. Each apartment is designed for comfortable living and includes a spacious bathroom, a large closet, and optional private telephone line.
Our program is designed to provide residents with nurturing, comfortable, and home-like environments while offering supportive services such as medication management and help with dressing and grooming, as needed. Residents can maintain their independence while having supportive services available when they need it.
Personal Care Services
We can tailor a care plan specifically for you. Following is a list of various services and programs we offer our residents:
- Individualized service plans
- One story building with easy access and navigation for Residents
- Assistance with dressing
- Assistance with bathing
- Assistance with grooming
- Assistance with medication
- Assistance with meals
- Personal laundry services
- Medication management
- Vital sign monitoring
- Nebulizer treatment
- Stand-by assistance for various tasks
- Incontinence program
- Encouragement and reminders of life enrichment activities
- Routine communication with physicians and health care providers to help offer our residents a comprehensive and well-rounded service plan.
- Coordination of services such as podiatry, physical therapy, speech therapy