Senior Living Options
At Broadmore Senior Living at York, we offer service plans tailored to the needs of each individual, and the goal of our nurses, caregivers, and team members is to provide our residents with the best possible customer service that results in a positive experience every day. Our team members are available to provide services based on the level of need and service plan— which may increase over time as a resident's needs evolve and change.
Our professional team members help our residents maintain a comfortable, dignified lifestyle — one where they'll find helpful, personal assistance. Whether you're looking for a comfortable Personal Care Community or a Respite Stay, our Community is here for you.
Broadmore Senior Living at York
How to Choose a Senior Living Community
- When you drive up for the first time, is the community well kept?
- When you go through the door for the first time, is the home odor free?
- Is the staff friendly with residents? Do they know the residents by name?
- Is there a full-time activities director?
- Is free transportation provided for doctor visits, shopping, and banking?
- Are the meals appetizing, nutritious, and served on time?
These are just a few of the questions you need to ask before selecting a community for yourself or a loved one. View and print the entire list of important inquiries here.