- Individualized service plans
- One story building with easy access and navigation for Residents
- Assistance with dressing
- Assistance with bathing
- Assistance with grooming
- Assistance with medication
- Assistance with meals
- Personal laundry services
- Medication management
- Vital sign monitoring
- Nebulizer treatment
- Stand-by assistance for various tasks
- Incontinence program
- Encouragement and reminders of life enrichment activities
- Routine communication with physicians and health care providers to help offer our residents a comprehensive and well-rounded service plan.
- Coordination of services such as podiatry, physical therapy, speech therapy
Assisted Living Services
At Broadmore at Bristol, the following services are included in the base rent: lodging, laundry services (community linens and towels), weekly housekeeping, three well-balanced meals and snacks, life enrichment activities, scheduled transportation, use of common areas, nurse supervision, and water, sewer, garbage utilities paid. Cable television and personal telephone are arranged for and paid by the individual Resident.
In addition to the services included in base rent, Broadmore Senior Living at Bristol offers assisted living and memory care services designed to meet individual Resident needs. Our get acquainted assessment process helps our Community Executive Director and Wellness Director identify prospective residents’ unique needs, routine and lifestyle and determine their service plan which includes the monthly cost of care.