Assisted Living Community Amenities
Cooks Hill Manor Assisted Living's spacious dining rooms and comfortable, inviting common areas provide opportunity for comfort in day-to-day living. Our pretty courtyard gives Residents an enjoyable area to get fresh air, take a walk or relax from patio chairs.
The following services are included in the base rent: lodging, weekly housekeeping, three well-balanced meals and snacks, life enrichment activities, scheduled transportation, use of common areas, 24-hour staff, nurse supervision, basic cable tv, and water, sewer, garbage utilities paid. Cable television and personal telephone are arranged for and paid by the individual Resident.
In addition to the services included in base rent, Cooks Hill offers care services designed to meet individual Resident needs. Our get acquainted assessment process helps our Community Executive Director and Wellness Director identify prospective residents’ unique needs, routine and lifestyle and determine their service plan which includes the monthly cost of care.
- Sprinkler system throughout the building
- Full-service beauty salon and barber shop
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Living room with fireplace
- Spacious activity rooms for social gatherings
- Meals are offered with scratch cooking, served table side by our caring team members
- Flexible dining and meal times to support your independence
- Restaurant style menu choices featuring regional and traditional cuisines and Resident favorite dishes
- Guests are encouraged to join residents for our dining experience and activities
- Menus are varied for each of the three daily meals with alternate meal choices available
- Easily accessible two-story building with elevator
- Across the street from Providence Hospital
- Choose from a comprehensive calendar of events, outings, and activities
- Enjoy scheduled entertainers and speakers
- Comfortable bus for scheduled transportation to medical appointments and activities