Cottages at Mountain Meadows Senior Living Campus
Seeking an independent living option within a supportive, close knit community? The cottages at Mountain Meadows Senior Living Campus are your opportunity to become part of a carefree and comfortable environment. Residents can enjoy full access to all amenities, while maintaining the ability to truly come and go as they please.
Our spacious two bedroom cottages offer a one car garage, walk-in showers, your own washer and dryer, full kitchen with new appliances, patio area and walking paths connecting you easily to the main building. Our independent living also includes one meal per day in our main dining room so you have the chance to visit with friends and enjoy a delicious meal without having to do the preparation.
Leave the chores to us – we'll take care of the housekeeping, yard work and maintenance so you have time to do the things you enjoy like hobbies and crafts, traveling and socializing with friends. Our many activity programs and volunteer opportunities may help you discover new interests as well.
Independent Living Services:
- Monthly rental with no buy-in
- Maintenance of interior and exterior spaces, including landscaping
- Utilities and basic cable (telephone excluded)
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Elegant, restaurant style dining providing chef prepared meals daily
- Private dining room for social gatherings
- Planned social events and outings
- Beauty/barber salon
Don’t take our word for it... contact us to schedule a tour and see what makes Mountain Meadows Senior Living Campus so unique.