Mountain Meadows Senior Living Campus Rates
Mountain Meadows offers levels of care for Assisted Living and Memory Care services. Our Executive Director, in conjunction with our Wellness Director, will be able to determine the proposed Assisted Living or Memory Care Level of Care after completing a complimentary“get acquainted” meeting and assessment, as well as receiving information from your physician and learning more about you or your loved one’s unique needs, lifestyle and routine.
- The Lodge Base Rates starting at $3,550
- The Alpine Studio Base Rates starting at $3,665
- The Alpine One Bedroom Base Rates starting at $3,970
- Memory Care Monthly Base Rates starting at $4,310
- Memory Care Companion Monthly Base Rates starting at $3,100
- Independent Apartment Base Rate - $2,200
- Independent Cottage Base Rate - $3,100
- Apartment rent
- Three delicious meals served restaurant-style (one meal per day in the cottages)
- All utilities including electricity, water & sewer
- Weekly housekeeping & linen service
- Nursing assessment and scheduling of medical appointments as needed
- Scheduled transportation for shopping & outings
- Life Enrichment program
- 24-hour caregivers
- General maintenance
- Emergency alert pendant
Additional Service Fees
New Resident Move-In Fee (one-time only) - $1,400/person
- This is a one-time charge for ongoing maintenance such as cleaning and sanitizing apartments as they become available, and initial carpet cleaning and painting. It is also used for general maintenance and upkeep of the common and outdoor areas.
Second Person Fee - $800
- This is for a related family member and covers items such as utilities, activities and life enrichment program, goods and services, as well as meals and dining services. Fee applies to private pay, non-companion suites.
Pet Fee (non-refundable, one-time only) - $500
Although we appreciate your pets, all cats must be pre-approved by our Executive Director before they are allowed to move-in. Size, weight, age of cat, and their ability to live with the elderly population are all criteria taken into consideration before acceptance. Cats must be litter box trained, spayed or neutered, well behaved, and have a recent Veterinarian statement of good health. Please see our Pet Policy for more information on pet move-in fee and caring for the animal. We follow State and Federal Guidelines regarding service and companion animals.