Mukilteo Memory Care in Mukilteo
Monthly Base Rates starting at $5,000
Starting rates subject to availability.
Respite Rental Rates (7 day min.)
Respite Rent - $300/day, all inclusive
- Base rent for your suite
- Three delicious meals served restaurant-style
- All utilities including electricity, water & sewer
- Basic expandable cable
- Weekly housekeeping & linen service
- Scheduled transportation for doctor visits
- Scheduled transportation for shopping & outings
- Life Enrichment program
- 24-hour staff
- General maintenance
Assisted Living Services
At Mukilteo Memory Care, our service plans are designed to meet your loved ones individual requests and needs. We believe in resident-centered care, where our Wellness Director and entire team work to develop a service plan that is unique to each Resident.
After completing a “Get Acquainted” visit, and learning more about your loved ones unique needs, lifestyle and routine, our Wellness Director and Executive Director will be able to determine the monthly cost of your proposed service plan and services.
Levels of Care
- Level I - $1,000
- Level II - $2,000
- Level III - $3,000
- Level IV - $4,000
- Level V - $5,000
Additional Services Available
- Guest Meals - $8/breakfast, $10/lunch or dinner
- Tray Service (contagious illness only) - no charge
- Phone Service - arranged & paid by resident
- Beauty/Barber Service - per salon charges
- Personal Care & Nutritional Supplies - see our product menu
- Weekly Personal Laundry - $100/month (Up to 2 loads per week—wash, dry and fold; additional loads are $25/load)
Additional Service Fees
New Resident Move-In Fee (one-time only) - $4,000/person
- This is a one-time charge for creating the Resident personal file, communication with health care providers, creating the initial service plan, ongoing maintenance such as cleaning and sanitizing apartments as they become available, initial carpet cleaning and painting. It also contributes to the general maintenance and upkeep of the common and outdoor areas.
Non-Preferred Pharmacy Fee - $150 monthly
- Our community utilizes a “preferred pharmacy” to assist us with ordering and packaging medications, help us in communicating with physicians and various healthcare providers, assist with oversight of our medication process, as well as provide training for our team members. Residents are not required to use our preferred pharmacy, however, if they choose not to use our pharmacy, a $150 monthly fee is charged on their monthly statement to help cover the additional costs for managing the medications outside our system.
Respite Move-In Fee - $250
Apartment Transfer Fee (Resident Requested) - $500