Assisted Living in Olympia
Our assisted living residents enjoy living in private (or companion) apartments, furnished and decorated with their favorite things. Each apartment is designed for comfortable living and includes a spacious bathroom, a large closet, and optional private telephone line.
Our program is designed to provide residents with nurturing, comfortable, and home-like environments while offering supportive services such as medication management and help with dressing and grooming, as needed. Residents can maintain their independence while having supportive services available when they need it.
Assisted Living Services
We can tailor a care plan specifically for you. Following is a list of various services and programs we offer our residents:
- Staff trained in CPR and first aid
- Caregivers available 24 hours a day
- Respite care while recuperating from surgery
- Medication management
- Assistance with arrangements for physical, occupational, respiratory, and speech therapy available
- Assistance with arrangements to medical appointments
- Diabetic management
- Urinary incontinence management