- Three homestyle meals a day from a menu of delicious choices with restaurant-style service
- In-room dining service during illness
- Monthly menu and "Food Talk" with food service supervisor
- Guest meals
- Regularly scheduled transportation for shopping, banking, library, restaurants, and other special events
- Scenic drives to local points of interest and community-sponsored events
- Weekly housekeeping, linen, and maintenance service
Assisted Living Services
At The Sequoia Assisted Living Community, the following services are included in the base rent: lodging, laundry services (community linens and towels), weekly housekeeping, three well-balanced meals and snacks, life enrichment activities, scheduled transportation, use of common areas, 24-hour staff, nurse supervision, and water, sewer, garbage utilities paid. Cable television and personal telephone are arranged for and paid by the individual Resident.
In addition to the services included in base rent, The Sequoia Assisted Living Community offers assisted living services designed to meet individual Resident needs. Our get acquainted assessment process helps our Community Executive Director and Wellness Director identify prospective residents’ unique needs, routine and lifestyle and determine their service plan which includes the monthly cost of care.
Learn more about Olympia Assisted Living.