Assisted Living Community Amenities
Nikkei Manor's spacious dining rooms and comfortable, inviting common areas provide opportunity for comfort in day-to-day living. Our Japanese courtyard garden, designed and built by the University of Washington Landscape Architecture department, gives residents an enjoyable area to take a walk, host friends and family gatherings, and study the seasonal blooms.
We offer additional services from our approved vendors to residents in-house, including podiatry, acupuncture, massage therapy, and hair salon. Our hair salon is residents’ preferred salon for cuts, perms and washes.
- Daily activities, including access to Kokoro Kai Adult Day Center
- Studio, Studio Alcove, and 1-bedroom (limited availability) units
- Tranquil garden spaces
- Small pets allowed (birds, fish, & cats)
- Weekly laundry, linen service, and twice-weekly housekeeping
- Personal care services
- Unlimited local and long-distance telephone (international service available)
- Expanded satellite television service (including ESPN, TV Japan, & Korean TV)
- Wi-fi service
- Regular maintenance upkeep
- Residents enjoy three chef-prepared meals per day, along with snacks.
- Focused on quality, variety, and choice, the creative rotating menus offer both Asian meals (including authentic traditional Japanese cuisine) as well as Western favorites.
- Our professionally-trained staff also creates special meals for celebrations and holidays throughout the year.
We encourage you to share your opinions through the Meal Feedback Form. This is your opportunity to voice your thoughts on the menu, your favorite seasonal dishes, and the joy of food and family.