Nikkei Manor at Seattle
Assisted Living Monthly Base Rates starting at $4,200
Starting rates subject to availability.
- Three delicious meals, including choice of Asian or Western options
- All utilities including electricity, water & sewer
- Expanded satellite television service (including ESPN, TV Japan, & Korean TV)
- Weekly laundry, linen service, and twice-weekly housekeeping
- Daily activities
- Wi-fi service
- Regular maintenance upkeep
- Scheduled transportation for doctor visits
- Scheduled transportation for shopping & outings
- Life Enrichment program
- 24-hour staff
Assisted Living Services
Assisted Living in our community means personal, resident-centered care where service plans are designed to meet your individual requests and needs. Our Wellness Director and entire team work to develop a service plan that is unique to each resident. Our Community is licensed as Assisted Living which means each apartment is licensed by the state governing agency as approved living space for providing care. By living in a licensed Assisted Living Community, you have the peace of mind knowing care services are available as you need them, and our team may work with your physician and health care providers to assist with your changing needs.
After completing a nursing assessment and learning more about your unique needs, lifestyle and routine, our Health Services Manager and Executive Director will be able to determine the monthly cost of your proposed service plan and services.