- Three homestyle meals a day from a menu of delicious choices with restaurant-style service (Asian and Western meal choices)
- Menu includes multiple choices and heart smart selections from which to customize your personal meal
- In-room dining service during illness
- Twice weekly housekeeping anf maintenance service
- Weekly laundry service
- “Food Talk” with Dining Services Director where Residents offer feedback, recipes, and suggestions for menus
- Pets welcome with Executive Director approval and signed pet agreement
- Team Members may assist with arrangements for transportation to medical and dental appointments
- Regularly scheduled shopping, banking, restaurants, and other special events
- Scenic drives to local points of interest
- Daily activities, including access to Kokoro Kai Adult Day Center
- Bilingal (Japanese/English) staff and volunteers
Assisted Living Services
At Nikkei Manor, your base rent includes the following: private apartment, weekly housekeeping, (3) well-balanced meals and snacks, weekly laundry and linen service, in addition to daily activities and regular social outings.
Nikkei Manor offers service plans to meet your loved one's individual personal needs. Our nursing assessment helps our Health Services Manager determine the monthly cost of a proposed care and service plan after learning more about you or your loved one's unique needs and lifestyle.
Learn more about Assisted Living.
Assisted Living in our community means personal, resident-centered care where service plans are designed to meet your individual requests and needs. Our Wellness Director and entire team work to develop a service plan that is unique to each Resident. Our Community is licensed as Assisted Living which means each apartment is licensed by the state governing agency as approved living space for providing care. By living in a licensed Assisted Living
Community, you have the peace of mind knowing care services are available as you need them, and our team may work with your physician and health care providers to assist with your changing needs.
After completing a nursing assessment and learning more about your unique needs, lifestyle and routine, our Health Services Manager and Executive Director will be able to determine the monthly cost of your proposed service plan and services.