Birchview Memory Care Rates
Monthly Base Rates starting at $4,105
Respite Rent Rates (7 day min.)
Respite Rent - $200/day, plus care
- Apartment base rent
- Three delicious meals served restaurant-style
- All utilities including electricity, water & sewer
- Weekly housekeeping & linen service
- Scheduled transportation for outings
- Life Enrichment program
- 24-hour staff
- General maintenance
Assisted Living Services
At Birchview, our service plans are designed to meet your loved one's individual requests and needs. We believe in resident-centered care, where our Wellness Director and entire team work to develop a service plan that is unique to each resident.
After completing a “Get Acquainted” visit, and learning more about your loved one's unique needs, lifestyle and routine, our Wellness Director and Executive Director will be able to determine the monthly cost of your proposed service plan and services.
Our enhanced care starts at $55 per point and services are based on each resident’s individual needs and requests.
Additional Services Available
- Guest Meals - $8/breakfast, $10/lunch or dinner
- Phone Service - arranged & paid by resident
- Cable Service - arranged & paid by resident
- Beauty/Barber Service - per salon charges
- Personal Care & Nutritional Supplies - see our product menu
- Weekly Personal Laundry - $100/month (Up to 2 loads per week—wash, dry and fold; additional loads are $25/load)
- Personal Transportation - $25/hour, round trip (Must be pre-scheduled and not coincide with resident outings and trips)
Additional Service Fees
Respite Move-In Fee - $250
Apartment Transfer Fee (Resident Requested) - $500
New Resident Move-In Fee (one-time only) - $1,750/person
- This is a one-time charge for ongoing maintenance such as cleaning and sanitizing apartments as they become available, and initial carpet cleaning and painting. It is also used for general maintenance and upkeep of the common and outdoor areas.
Second Person Fee - $2,300 monthly
- This is for a related family member and covers items such as utilities, activities and life enrichment program, goods and services, as well as meals and dining services. Fee applies to private pay, non-companion suites.
Pet Fee (non-refundable, one-time only) - $500
- Although we appreciate your pets, all animals must be pre-approved by our Executive Director before they are allowed to move-in. Size, weight, type of animal and ability to live with the elderly population are all criteria taken into consideration before acceptance. Pets must be house trained, spayed or neutered, well behaved, on a leash at all times, and have a recent Veterinarian statement of good health. Please see our Pet Policy for more information on pet move-in fee and caring for the animal. We follow State and Federal Guidelines regarding service and companion animals.
Non-Preferred Pharmacy Fee - $150 monthly
- Our community utilizes a “preferred pharmacy” to assist us with ordering and packaging medications, help us in communicating with physicians and various health care providers, assist with oversight of our medication process, as well as provide training for our team members. Residents are not required to use our preferred pharmacy, however, if they choose not to use our pharmacy, a $150 monthly fee is charged on their monthly statement to help cover the additional costs for managing the medications outside our system.