- 24-hour professional staff to care for residents and provide companionship
- Coordination of communication and services between our staff, designated family members, your primary physician, and other practitioners
- Meal services in our dining room (including breakfast, lunch, dinner, two scheduled snacks a day, and other food and beverages as needed)
- Weekly housekeeping with daily trash service
- Laundry service
- Activities programming
- Transportation with companion to and from local medical, dental, and other provider offices
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Tub bath with assistance in our spa area
- Special meal services
- Pet services
- Special in-house catering service
Assisted Living Services
At Discovery Memory Care, the following services are included in the base rent: lodging, laundry services (community linens and towels), weekly housekeeping, three well-balanced meals and snacks, life enrichment activities, scheduled transportation, use of common areas, nurse supervision, and water, sewer, garbage utilities paid. Cable television and personal telephone are arranged for and paid by the individual Resident.
In addition to the services included in base rent, Discovery Memory Care offers assisted living and memory care services designed to meet individual Resident needs. Our get acquainted assessment process helps our Community Executive Director and Wellness Director identify prospective residents’ unique needs, routine and lifestyle and determine their service plan which includes the monthly cost of care.