King's Manor Senior Living Community
Assisted Living Monthly Base Rates starting at $3,200
Assisted Living Service Level Rates
Level One - $600/month
Level Two - $900/month
Level Three - $1200/month
Level Four - $1500/month
Level Five - $1800/month
Level Six - $2100/month
Level Seven - $2400/month
Level Eight - $2700/month
- Apartment base rent
- Three delicious meals served restaurant-style
- All utilities (except phone)
- Weekly linen service
- Activities program
- Housekeeping & Maintenance services
- Emergency alert pendant
- Scheduled transportation for doctor appts.
Additional Service Fees
New Resident Move-In Fee (one-time only) - $1,800/person
- This is a one-time charge for ongoing maintenance such as cleaning and sanitizing apartments as they become available, and initial carpet cleaning and painting. It is also used for general maintenance and upkeep of the common and outdoor areas.
Second Person Fee - $700
- This is for a related family member and covers items such as utilities, activities and life enrichment program, goods and services, as well as meals and dining services. Fee applies to private pay, non-companion suites.
Pet Fee (non-refundable, one-time only) - $1000
- Although we appreciate your pets, all animals must be pre-approved by our Executive Director before they are allowed to move-in. Size, weight, type of animal and ability to live with the elderly population are all criteria taken into consideration before acceptance. Pets must be house trained, spayed or neutered, well behaved, on a leash at all times, and have a recent Veterinarian statement of good health. Please see our Pet Policy for more information on pet move-in fee and caring for the animal. We follow State and Federal Guidelines regarding service and companion animals.