- Medication management
- Care staff scheduled 24 hours a day
- Regularly scheduled health-monitoring
- Bathing, dressing, and grooming assistance
- Incontinence management
- Escort service to meals and activities
- Reminders and additional assistance with activities of daily living are available
Assisted Living Services
At The Village Senior Living, the following services are included in the base rent: lodging, laundry services (community linens and towels), weekly housekeeping, three well-balanced meals and snacks, life enrichment activities, scheduled transportation, use of common areas, 24-hour staff, nurse supervision, and water, sewer, garbage utilities paid. Cable television and personal telephone are arranged for and paid by the individual Resident.
In addition to the services included in base rent, The Village Senior Living offers assisted living services designed to meet individual Resident needs. Our get acquainted assessment process helps our Community Executive Director and Wellness Director identify prospective residents’ unique needs, routine and lifestyle and determine their service plan which includes the monthly cost of care.