- Our life enrichment program provides a variety of meaningful, stimulating and enjoyable activities
- Team Members given dementia/mental health training
- Beauty and barber services
- Licensed nurses and caregivers available 24 hours per day
- Weekly outings and sightseeing tours
- Great location, excellent food, and friendly residents
Assisted Living Services
At Broadmore Senior Living at Teays Valley, the following services are included in the base rent: lodging, laundry services (community linens and towels), weekly housekeeping, three well-balanced meals and snacks, life enrichment activities, scheduled transportation, use of common areas, 24-hour staff, nurse supervision, and water, sewer, garbage utilities paid. Cable television and personal telephone are arranged for and paid by the individual Resident.
In addition to the services included in base rent, Broadmore Senior Living at Teays Valley offers assisted living and memory care services designed to meet individual Resident needs. Our get acquainted assessment process helps our Community Executive Director and Wellness Director identify prospective residents’ unique needs, routine and lifestyle and determine their service plan which includes the monthly cost of care.